AIW Mailing List
- The AIW Mailing List is a tool for distributing information to AIW members. The subscription is free.
- The list is moderated by Renate Bartl
Subscription to AIW Mailing List/Change of Email Options
To subscribe and unsubscribe to the mailing list, change your email-address or email options use link:
... or send an email to email@example.com
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- The AIW mailing list (consisting of your email address and your first & last name) is maintained by netcup GmbH in Karlsruhe/Germany (https://www.netcup.eu/ueber-netcup/).
- This mailing list is also stored in form of an Excel file on the computer of Renate Bartl in Munich/Germany.
- This Excel file will periodically by forwarded to Markus Lindner (Frankfurt/Germany) who is adminstrating the AIW Facebook group.
- This Excel file will also be forwarded to the organizers of AIWs, in order to inform them about who has got their call for papers and further information they send out through the AIW mailing list.
In case you disagree with this, please unsubscribe from our mailing list: https://list.american-indian-workshop.org/listinfo/members
How to mail information to the AIW mailing list
- Write your email in English.
- If possible, remove all (automatically added) advertisement lines from the bottom of your email message.
- You can add attachments of max. 1 MB to your email.
- Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please do not add further email addresses into the "TO", "CC", or "BCC" field, this causes fatal bounce reactions!)
- Only persons listed with their email address on the AIW mailing list are permitted to send emails to the mail server. Please subscribe to the mailing list before you send an email to the list!
The email you have sent will be put on HOLD until the moderator releases it. This can take more than 24 hours.
In case of any problems, please contact the list moderator Renate Bartl
How to advertize your publication(s) / exhibition catalogue(s)
In case you want to advertise your publication(s) please use our AIW bibliography databank [for AIW members only]:
AIW Discussion Group
For discussions please use our Facebook Group:
(Only subscribers to the AIW Mailing List will be admitted to this Facebook group)
As a discussion network on American Indians we also suggest: